Sunday, June 17, 2007

Welcome to the World of Spices and Curries

Hello everybody! a warm welcome to my world, which is the delectable world of spices and curries! In this blog, I will be teasing your tastebuds with mouthwatering Indian curries, spicy lunch and dinner recipes, tempting breakfast ideas, exotic Indian special recipes and yummy snacks! Already hungry? Well, being such a gourmet myself, I'll take you around for a virtual tour of yummy Indian dishes, that will leave you craving for more:)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Its really tasty.

Unknown said...

Now I have to get my boyfriend to take me out for dinner this evening. But it is so difficult to find an Indian Cuisine Restaurant

test blog said...

hi!

Awaiting for more Indian recipes. I wanna put some smile in the faces of my friends with those delicious Indian Recipes