- Just maintain a healthy workout schedule each day. Be mobile. Simple brisk walks or using exercise bikes or treadmills can do wonders to your health!
- Check what you eat. Watch every morsel that goes into your stomach. That way, you can curb down calories and add more green and healthy food to your diet. Eat lots of fruits and green veggies.
- It's okay to let go once in a while. Don't be frantic and stop eating everything! Eat in good proportions and at regular intervals. Try to eat at least 5 servings of food per day. Drink plenty of water in between.
- Get plenty of sleep. Studies have shown that sleep and weight loss are interconnected.
- Keep stress out of your life! Stress is one of the key factors for being obese. When you are stressed, you feel hungry and can't control your eating, which adds to your weight.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Try these simple steps to kick start your weight loss regime!