Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Awards...And More About Me...

My friend Vegetable Platter has surprised me with this cute Friendship Award. Thank you so much :) I'm glad that I have friends like you!

I would like to pass this award to:

Rekha's Kitchen

Anamika

Swati Raman Garg












My dear friend Swati has tagged me. So here's more about me...

1) LAST MOVIE U SAW IN A THEATER?
"Race"...at Inox, Kolkata, and it was fabulous as a morning show.

2) WHAT BOOK ARE U READING?
None as of now.

3) FAVORITE BOARD GAME?
None at the moment.

4) FAVORITE MAGAZINE?
Femina, Sananda, Filmfare, Woman's Era.

5) FAVORITE SMELLS?
Smell of first raindrops on soil, vanilla, rose, new books, floral perfumes, aroma of freshly baked cakes, sandalwood...and lots more.

6) FAVORITE SOUNDS?
Rippling water, raindrops on a window pane, birds twittering, piano, thunder.

7) WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD?
Not being loved.

8) WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN U WAKE?
Can't I sleep for 5 more minutes?

9) FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
None so special.

10) FUTURE CHILD'S NAME?
Not married yet:) Will think later.

11) FINISH THIS STATEMENT—'IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I’D'
Travel the entire world with my love.

12) DO U DRIVE FAST?
I don't own a car yet.

13) DO U SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL?
I have a teddy, though it goes out of the room when I sleep:)

14) STORMS–COOL OR SCARY?
Cool, only if the velocity is less; otherwise it is scary.

15) WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR?
None yet.

16) FAVORITE DRINK?
Pineapple punch.

17) FINISH THIS STATEMENT-IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD…
Start learning music once again...it's been so long since I left it :(

18) DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI?
Nope!

19) IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY OTHER COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE?
I think mahogany or burgundy.

20) NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS U HAVE LIVED IN?
I have lived in Kharagpore, Stillwater(Oklahoma) and presently in Kolkata(Calcutta).

21) FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football, Tennis, Gymnastics, Swimming, Formula One.

22) ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Swati sent this to me and she's a very nice and warm friend!

23) WHATS UNDER YOUR BED?
Nothing.

24) WOULD U LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN??
Definitely...but with few changes.

25) MORNING PERSON OR NIGHT OWL?
Morning person always, but I was a night owl for quite some time due to work.

26) OVER EASY OR SUNNY SIDE UP?
Sunny side up.

27) FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX?
My bed.

28) FAVORITE PIE?
Cheesecakes and pecan pies.

29) FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?
Strawberry, Coffee, Chocolate, Vanilla.

30) OF ALL THE PEOPLE U HAVE TAGGED, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
Hmm...hard to say.

I would like to tag:

Sailaja



All of you have a great time ahead!

23 comments:

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

Hi indiranee
thanks for the thought and congratulations on receiving accolades from other blogger friends.

FH said...

Enjoy your award Indranee, loved your MeMe! Kahlil Gibran's books are my fave too!:))

Unknown said...

Loved your Meme...

Shreya said...

Congrats! and I love answers to 11 and 27:-)

notyet100 said...

nice,,meme..and good to knw more of u...

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ur award, nice meme!!!

Sum Raj said...

congrates dear..nice to know more abt u...

Sailaja said...

Thanks Indiranee for thinking about me. I did this tag before will mention in my next post

Unknown said...

congrates indira for your awards and thank you so much for your friendship chain I am very glade to have your friendship thanks alot dear

Anisheetu said...

U have a great awardy blog :)
nice collection...

Deepthi Shankar said...

Hey congrats on your awards .. Nice reading your MEME

Sujatha said...

It was nice to read your MeMe! and congrats on your awards!

Cakelaw said...

Great meme - I can see that you love icecream!

Swati said...

Hi Indranee... Congrats on your awards..
Loved your meme..

Indian Khana said...

Hey Congrats for the awards..love reading your meme...

ST said...

Congrats on ur awards.......Love reading ur meme.......:)))

Shreya said...

Congrats, Indranee!:-) Your MeMe is so nice.

Da Devil said...

hey hi!!i loved the mistress of species blog of yazz!!being a food lover too,it simply made my mouth water!!i'm new to this whole blogging thing and love writing poemzz!!neways i have ta tell ya that i really like ya writing style and yeah u do pu a lot of effortz into the whole thing!!(tat muchz obvious,aint it??)well rock on!!!

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

indranee
where art thou ?

A_and_N said...

Hi Indranee, I am terribly sorry but I just noticed the 'tag'. We will respond soon in our next post!
Apologies again!

A.

Cakelaw said...

Congrats on your awards. I love the smell of the first raindrops on soil as well - there's nothing like it.

Swati Raman Garg said...

nice to read about u indranee.... and congrats on d awards....

Unknown said...

Hey! I said Burgundy too :)

Good to read more about you!