Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yet Another Award!

I have been rewarded with yet another wonderful award. This one's called "Rockin' Girl Blogger" Award, and it has been passed on to me by my blogger friend Sireesha. Thank you Sireesha for considering me for the award! You really rock!

All of my blogger friends are great and I love their nice comments and suggestions on my blog. I'm glad that you all love my recipes and inspire me. You all rock and this award goes to all of you!

I'm passing on this award to few of you:) Cheers to all!

Sukanya of "Hot N' Sweet Bowl Index"

Swati of "Sugarcraft India"

Suma Rajesh of "Suma's Cuisine"

Andhra Flavors of "For Spicy Lovers"

and once again to Sireesha of Mom's Recipes for her wonderful creations.

You girls are amazing!

9 comments:

Sum Raj said...

hai dear congrates on ur awards and thanks u soo much for passing on to me....i am flaterred...

Swati said...

Congrats on your award Indranee...Thanks a ton for thinking about me and sharing it with me.

Uma said...

congrats on the award!

Meera said...

Congrats on your award.

Andhra Flavors said...

congrates on ur awards and thanks u soo much for passing on to me.

Madhavi said...

Hi dear...Congratulations on ur award :))

Thistlemoon said...

You are just the queen of awards this week! So lucky we have you on The Foodie Blogroll now! :)

Welcome!

Prashanth said...

congradddulationsssss :P

Srikitchen said...

wow.. this is my irst visit to ur blog.. simply superb.. nice blog..