Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thanks a Lot for the Award!

My blogger friend Sireesha has passed on these two beautiful awards to me. Thanks a lot Sireesha! I am glad that you chose me for the awards and found me eligible to receive them.

Nice Matters Award: Quoting my friend Sireesha, "Nice Matters Award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world.” I am very happy to get this award!

Good Chat Blog Award: This is one award I am fortunate to qualify for.

Once again, thank you Sireesha from the bottom of my heart for these wonderful awards and considering me for them!

15 comments:

Sireesha said...

Hi Indranee,
Congrats on ur awards u deserve them.:)

Sireesha said...

Hi Indranee,
How r u Now? What happened to u?

Sukanya Ramkumar said...

Hi congrats on ur awards...

captain nemo mr. nobody said...

Hello Indranee,
Gd dun.

Madhavi said...

Congratulations on ur well deserve awards :))

Shubha Ravikoti said...

Hey Indranee...
thank u so much for ur lovely comments on my blog...U have a lovely blog there....:) Congrats on ur well deserved award..:)

sowmya said...

congrats on the awards..

Sireesha said...

By the way, there is something for you in my blog. Please check it out.

Swati: Sugarcraft India said...

Congrats on the lovely awards Indranee.

Poojo C. said...

Hey, congrats on the awards. And nice foodie blog :)
Thanks for the comment.

Sagari said...

congrats for the awards indranee

Suma Rajesh said...

congrates on ur awards..

Jyothsna said...

Hi Indranee! Your visit led me to your blog, which I like for it's simplicity and no-frills recipes :) Congrats on the awards and enjoy them!

forumer said...

peace n howdy my fren Indranee? Whoaa so many awards eh, congrats , yes u deserve it. Hope u happy with 'em and and one more thing, your new blog theme is cool, nice job dear. All the best :)

Anamika:The Sugarcrafter said...

hi indranee
loved you new look and congratulations on your awards !